Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

New Year's Resolution - Starting fresh in all areas of my life. Spiritual well-being, family, health, business, a new blog and the list goes on... I have had so many set backs, twists and turns last year as well as some inspiring changes that gave me and my husband a new perspective on all areas of our lives.


My husband and I are setting some "realistic" goals this year rather than some huge goals that we end up giving up on or being disappointed because things didn't happen last year like we wanted them to. We have learned to take "baby steps" and grow fully in the things that we plan on accomplishing. That doesn't only include our businesses and finances, but for our family as well. We're planning on taking more family trips this year and also create more time to relax and enjoy the freshness of camping, fishing, the great outdoors, etc... Rather than spending just a weekend out at camp we want to extend our stays for weeks at a time. How awesome that will be!


Seek first the Kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you. Jesus makes all things new! "Good bye" 2009 and "Hello" 2010! I am so excited for the things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment