Monday, January 4, 2010

Knitting? Yeah, Knitting!


A few years ago I tried to take up the knitting craft but never finished any projects since I was so impatient in reading more of the instructions.  A couple of months ago, while on a short family trip with my family, I decided to try it again.  This time I was determined.  I bought myself a few different sizes of needles (the pretty bamboo kind) and some beautiful, chunky yarn.  I played around a little with some different types of patterns and found one that I liked.
I never thought I would say that knitting was actually fun and relaxing and you get a pretty product out of it too!   
I have chosen my five favorite colors in this beautiful yarn.
(black, fisherman, lemongrass, cranberry, and pumpkin)

So chunky, so warm, pretty texture, and most of all, so comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment