Sunday, January 3, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Since living up in the Arctic can get pretty dark and cold during the winter I have to look back at our summer pictures to warm up a little and let some sunshine in.  Here are just a few of the fun summer activities that I am looking forward to this year:



Going to the beach with my children...



Fun bonfires with my family...
(That crazy guy you see standing on the bonfire is my brother and the surprised kid in the corner is my silly cousin whom we love having around, I think we're going to steal him someday)



Picking pretty flowers...



Being surprised by foxes...



... and making our community dumpsters look pretty.

2 comments:

  1. haha Bradley is silly.. I love your blog Joni.. and the pictures your scarves look warm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy! I'm hoping to add more things, like tutorials on some sewing projects later in the near future!

    ReplyDelete